How Do I Run A PING on MAC?
How Do I Run A PINGonMAC?
Open Terminal and Start aping
- Press the ' CommandKey + F' on your Keyboard
- In ' Finder', Navigate to ' Applications 'then 'Utilities '
- Open' Terminal'
- In the ' Terminal' window type your desired destination;
- ping kernwifi.com.au
- ping 18.104.22.168
- To finish the Ping, use the following key combination ' control + c '
Copy the Results
- Highlight the desired Text
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse and select ' Copy'
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse and select ' Paste ' to displayyour results
Was this answer helpful?
How Do I Run A PINGon Windows 10? Open Command Prompt and Start aping Press the ' Windows Key...
How Do I Run A Traceroute on Windows 10? Open Command Prompt and Start a tracert Press the '...
What is an MTR? This guide is intended to document how you can run an MTR (My TraceRoute) to...