How Do I Run A PING on Windows 10?
How Do I Run A PINGon Windows 10?
Open Command Prompt and Start aping
- Press the ' Windows Key ' on your Keyboard or click the ' Start ' Button
- Type ' CMD' and press ' Enter '
- In the ' Command Prompt ' window type your desired destination;
- ping kernwifi.com.au
- ping 18.104.22.168
Copy the Results
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse anywhere in the 'Command Prompt ' window
- Select ' Mark ' and ' Highlight 'all the text from top left to bottom right
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse and select ' Paste ' to displayyour results
Was this answer helpful?
How Do I Run A Traceroute on Windows 10? Open Command Prompt and Start a tracert Press the '...
How Do I Run A PINGonMAC? Open Terminal and Start aping Press the ' CommandKey + F' on...
What is an MTR? This guide is intended to document how you can run an MTR (My TraceRoute) to...